On-Line and On-The-Ground - The Art of Networking
(Instructors: Donna D. McMillan and Regina Lark)
October 9, 2010
Circle of Care Leeza's Place, Sherman Oaks, California
Donna taught skills for confident face-to-face networking experiences.
What did you like most about the Face-to-Face Networking Session?
- "Interaction of attendees with Donna."
- "Her knowledge and years of experience!"
- "Personable, practical presentation style."
- "Being able to follow along with the handout and room to write notes on it."
- "Donna Rocks!!"
Through demonstrations, Regina taught us how to use social media
(e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) to its maximum advantage.
What did you enjoy most about the Social Networking Session?
- "Regina is a fabulous, dynamic speaker! She has great energy and sense of humor!"
- "The presentation was fun and lively and interactive."
- "Technology knowledge."
- "The energy and all the info!"
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!
Karen Cagulada won Regina's consultation
Kelly Erwin won Donna's consultation