Secrets of the Organizer's Toolbox
(Instructor: Tanya Whitford, CPO)
February 28, 2009
Circle of Care Leeza's Place, Sherman Oaks, California
The room was packed with new and veteran organizers ...
... eager to hear what Tanya had to offer!
What did you like most?
- "The organization and efficiency of the presenter. Can't think how it would be improved on. Was never boring."
- "Tanya was very knowledgeable. I loved that she obviously loves this stuff! She was very generous with her information, and had real life experiences & reasons why some products worked and others didn't."
- "Great info/products to share with clients. Great solutions for some storage problems. UnDu and Plastic Surgeon will be a hit!"
Lucky raffle winner Mishele Viera with her 75-CD holder ...
... and Catalina Pernescu won the Box-4-Blox she'd been eyeing all morning!
How will this workshop help in your business?
- "Tanya solved some problems with clients I have now, and I have more to pull from in the future."
- "Very useful products & techniques shared today will help me with my clients."
- "I can definitely use the computer info, book scanner, and flip video to quickly do projects for clients."
- "Lots of filing items & professional stuff for business clients."
- "One could spend days researching all this stuff. Tanya has already done the work."